Grasmere Glamping; taking the outdoors to another level! Our luxury accommodation has been hand built to our bespoke design for couples wanting a romantic retreat or a place to chill out for a few days. Available to book for full weeks, weekend and midweek breaks.
Our two luxurious Micro Lodge Pods are located on Broadrayne Farm in the very heart of the Lake District National Park. Broadrayne Farm, a former 17th century farm, enjoys a sunny elevated position surrounded by some of Britain’s finest scenery, and there is instant access to many inspiring mountain and valley walks. The famous Coast to Coast route passes through the farms land, the picturesque village of Grasmere is a short stroll away and there is a traditional Lakeland Inn just 400 yards down the road.
What's in the Pods? It would be easier to say what there isn’t!
- Lounge area has a large sofa, log burning stove, dining table with two chairs and a wall mounted LED TV.
- Fitted kitchen with oven, induction hob, small fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster plus all the pans, crockery and glasses to create a romantic dinner for two.
- Wi-Fi, bluetooth music system and 13amp sockets with integrated USB chargers for your devices.
- Under floor heating
- Double bed with storage underneath, which is made up for your arrival with crisp white linen and fluffy white towels.
- Bathroom, including shower, toilet, sink, heated towel rail & underfloor heating
- Our eco friendly woodchip boiler provides all the hot water for the Pods and the lighting is via LED lights
- Fully insulated for all year round use
Unfortunately, the pods can not accommodate pets and neither should they be left in vehicles on site, at any time.
If you can't find the availabilty you are looking for here then please check out our sister site Broadrayne Farm Cottages.