Grasmere Glamping; taking the outdoors to another level! Our luxury Lake District glamping pods have been hand built to our bespoke design for couples wanting a romantic retreat or a place to chill out for a few days. The pods are available to book for a full week, 3 night weekend or 4 night mid-week break.
Our two luxury Micro Lodge Pods are located on Broadrayne Farm in the very heart of the Lake District National Park. Broadrayne Farm, a former 17th century farm, enjoys a sunny elevated position surrounded by some of Britain’s finest scenery, and there is instant access to many inspiring mountain and valley walks. The famous Coast to Coast route passes through the farms land, the picturesque village of Grasmere is a short stroll away and there is a traditional Lakeland Inn just 400m down the road.
What's in the Glamping Pods? It would be easier to say what there isn’t!
- Lounge area has a large sofa, log burning stove*, dining table with two chairs and a wall mounted LG smart LED TV, enabled for Catchup, Netflix, Prime, etc.
- Fitted kitchen with oven, induction hob, small fridge, kettle, toaster plus all the pans, crockery and glasses to create a romantic dinner for two
- Wi-Fi, bluetooth music system and 13amp sockets with integrated USB chargers for your devices
- Under floor heating
- Double bed with storage underneath, which is made up for your arrival with crisp white linen and fluffy white towels
- Bathroom, including shower, toilet, sink, heated towel rail
- Our eco friendly woodchip boiler provides all the hot water for the Pods and the lighting is via LED lights
- Fully insulated for all year round use
- BBQ area, including charcoal BBQ
- Car Charging point available on the Farm (7KWh and token operated)
*only fuel purchased from Broadrayne Farm can be used in these bespoke burners.
Unfortunately, the pods cannot accommodate pets and nor should pets be left in vehicles on site, at any time.
Our luxury glamping pods in the Lake District are equipped for 2 adults in a double bed only. They are not suitable for young children. The pods have good availability from November 2021 onwards and you can now book online for the whole of 2022. Book early to avoid disappointment.
We also have a licensed Bistro on Broadrayne Farm, Cumbria, where you can enjoy breakfast, an afternoon tea, evening meal or just a drink. Check out our example menu here: The Yan at Broadrayne Bistro.
Vouchers are a lovely gift as well as an ideal way to support small businesses during the current crisis. Starting at £20 and going up in multiples of £10, they are ideal for Mother's or Father's Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Christmas. The gift vouchers can be used at The Yan Boutique Hotel and Bistro, Broadrayne Farm Holiday Cottages and our Grasmere Glamping Pods. Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please click here to start your online purchase.
COVID 19 Update
Please see our updated Covid-19 Information page regarding how we are keeping our customers and staff safe now that we are fully open.